Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hey Everyone,
It has been a while since I have been on here. Well since the my last post I have graduated from Kaplan University, the ceramony is Aug in Chicago. So I have started making a little album for my memories of Kaplan and pictures that I will take in Chicago as well as pictures of me trying to find my outfits for the trip lol. This has been quite hard finding the right outfits and shoes. All my friends know me as the teeshirts, blue jeans, and sneakers lol so this will be a good change. I treated myself yesterday to getting my nails, and toes done so I have pitures of that, I will post later today.
Also, I have been working on a book for my daughter's 13Th birthday we took her and 5 friends to Ceder Point. Never let the DH take pictures he got more pictures of rides then he did of the girls on the rides lol.
Well I will be back in a little while to update things.

No comments: