Sunday, June 3, 2012

I am finished with school finally. I am so glad, but I still find myself not sure of what to do? It seems like school had consumed so much of my time. So, now that is over I am going to take pictures of my craftroom, I'm not sure if I had mentioned that my son moved back home and my craft room became his closet. OMG, it is such a mess, I open the door take a look around and close the door back. I have no desire to go in that room any time soon. But, on the flip side we are moving so I will be able to pack up and move to a bigger and better space. I haven't taking any pictures of anything that I have done. I do look forward to being able to post new things soon.

1 comment:

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Michelle!
Thanks for visiting Jackson's Digital Expressions. You may purchase Robert's Images at
http://fineartsbyrobertjackson.com
Hope your move went well. When you are settled, I would like to see some of your work entered into our challenge.
Hugz,
Chana, DT Coordinator