Friday, September 4, 2015

I forgot to tell everyone, my anniversary bug died, I am having a hard time throwing it away :0(. I called tech support I tried to install an update and it fried it, tech support told me since the warranty ran out there was nothing they could do. So I had to go back to my E and trying to learn how to use it again is funny. I still have my gypsy and praying that doesn't die. I had design studio but I had the hardest time welding on it, welding on the gypsy came much easier. Now comes the option of the other cricut site and the option of purchaser design studio again. The only thing that bothers me if you buy design studio what if your computer dies or you get a virus like my laptop then I'm out of money and software. I don't know what do you guys think?

No comments: